Poetictouch

For things of beauty
Constantly am I searching,
Despite the bleakness.

~ Poetictouch

Saturday, October 05, 2024

I Chatter, Chatter, As I Flow

I chatter, chatter, as I flow
To join the brimming river,
For men may come and men may go,
But I go on for ever.

~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
From The Brook

Posted by Poetictouch at 4:52 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (147)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2025 (24)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2024 (17)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (9)
      • A Thing Of Beauty
      • The Wideness Of The Sea
      • There Was A Time
      • I Chatter, Chatter, As I Flow
      • Spots Of Time
      • There Is No Frigate Like A Book
      • Spots Of Time
      • I Chatter, Chatter, As I Flow
      • Time Present and Time Past
    • ►  September (4)
  • ►  2021 (6)
    • ►  June (6)

Search This Blog

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.