Poetictouch

For things of beauty
Constantly am I searching,
Despite the bleakness.

~ Poetictouch

Saturday, June 19, 2021

You’re Mine And I’m Yours

You’re mine and I’m yours,
Said my Dad on his deathbed,
Looking at my Mom.

~ Poetictouch

Posted by Poetictouch at 3:28 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (147)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2025 (24)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2024 (17)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (4)
  • ▼  2021 (6)
    • ▼  June (6)
      • The Thief Of Time
      • Beware!
      • You’re Mine And I’m Yours
      • Tintern Abbey
      • The Cowslips On The Meadow Lea
      • The Faded Flower

Search This Blog

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.